Family & Relationship Property Lawyer
We are looking for a new star in order to expand our family team. We require the services of a motivated and enthusiastic Solicitor, ideally with at least 3 years post admission experience for a career in an exciting and dynamic district that is experiencing significant growth.
Rangiora is a thriving rural town, 30 minutes north of central Christchurch, 10 minutes from the beach and 1½ hours from the snow. This could be a chance for you to work closer to home or even go against the traffic if you live more centrally.
You will have the opportunity to work across a blend of private client and legal aid work involving relationship property, care of child, family violence, PPPR, adoption and other family law related matters. You will have the ability to take ownership of files from start to end with the support of the director and others in the team, allowing you to further strengthen your advocacy skillset.
The person we seek should possess the following attributes:
· Excellent communication and client relationship skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Sound drafting skills and advocacy skills
· Ability & desire to build networks in a local community
· Lead provider legal aid status preferred but not essential
· Ability to work in general practice as well as in family law would be an advantage
In return we offer:
· Excellent working conditions including a generous sized office
· An environment that provides a healthy balance between work and home life
· Supportive and experienced team environment
· Excellent opportunities for advancement
We are a well-established general practice firm with a warm culture and an approachable director. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop the practice and bring your own style to the team.
If this role holds some appeal, please contact us to learn more in complete confidence. Contact Tania McKenzie at email@example.com or by calling 03 311-8142.