• Contracting out agreements
  • Separation and division of relationship property
  • Care of children
  • Dissolution of marriage
  • Domestic violence
  • Paternity
  • Adoption
  • Claims against estates
  • Property manager and welfare guardian appointment

Some of these services can be funded by Legal Aid and advice on Care of Children matters (including initial advice and court entry form assistance) can be accessed through the free Family Legal Advice Service.
We are accredited providers for both of these Ministry of Justice services. Check if you might qualify by reviewing the eligibility links.

Links and articles: